odległość od centrum: 0.7 kilometers
odległość od centrum: 0.7 kilometers
THE DESCRIPTION OF THE RESORT
Ground floor: a living room with a fireplace, a kitchenette, a bathroom, a roofed terrace.
First floor: 2 rooms (a quadruple room and a double room), a balcony with view of the lake.
The kitchen: full equipment (tableware, pots). a fridge, a kettle, a gas cooker.
The bathroom: A shower, a sink, a toilet.
Additionally we provide a vacuum cleaner, an iron, a set of linens, 3 tourist bikes, a rowboat, a grill, a swing, patio furniture and a sandbox for children.
Ryn is a lovely little town located between two lakes: Ryńskie lake (on the trail of the Great Mazurian Lakes) and Ołów, near which the house is located.
The central point of Ryn is the Teutonic Knights castle erected in the 14th century. Other important historic sights of the town are a Dutch windmill from the second half of the 19th century, a mill and the water tower.
Historic sights in Ryn:
- the Castle;
- the Windmill;
- the Water Tower;
- the Old Mill;
- 18th-19th century German graveyard;
- Evangelical Chapel from the 19th century;
- An underground medieval channel connecting Ołów and Ryńskie lakes (the water flows from Ołów was powering the Teutonic Knight's mill - the difference of levels between those lakes was almost 8 metres on the 200 metres stretch).
A unique location of Ryn encourages local trips. In about 20-30 km radius you can see:
- The remains of bunkers and fortifications from World War II;
- The remains of kurgans in Sretlawki Wielkie, Orle; palisades - Jeziorko, Orło; a settlement on the lake in Knis;
- Wilczy Szaniec;
- Święta Lipka;
- Krutyń (rafting);
- Kadzidłowo and others (ask as for more places).
Ryn is a lovely little town located between two lakes: Ryńskie lake (on the trail of the Great Mazurian Lakes) and Ołów.
Aside from that guests come here for the peace of the mazurian forests and clean lakes (a fisherman's and water sports lover's paradise).
Kłosówka is a unique place, created from the ground-up with love to the Mazury region in mind. The eight-person house will allow you to rest comfortably. Here you will wake up to a wonderful view of the Ołów lake, rest on the terrace and the balcony with sun loungers, spend your vacation in an active way while cycling, luxuriate in peace and quiet during a trip on a rowboat. The path around the nearby Ołów lake encourages for a couple of minutes of waking each day. On your walk you will experience the soothing properties of the forest, the uniqueness of bogs, the lushness of the vegetation and the tranquillity of the water. Proximity to beaches will allow you to fully immerse yourself in water sports, and sit by a grill in the evening.
You go to the Mazury region just once. After that you only return!
Kłosówka is located 100 m away from Olów lake, one of the cleanest lakes in Poland. You can swim in it in our rowboat as long as you want! Are you an avid fisherman? We will gladly tell you about the best spots for fishing and tell you how to buy a fishing permit. Are you looking for interesting cycling routes and hiking trails? We know many of those. We know, where to look for mushrooms and berries in the forest. On our lot in June our guests will eat delicious cherries that offers an abundance of delicious fruit year after year. Do you want to try out regional dishes? No problem! We will guide you to the best places where you can do so. We know charming forest beaches, we will gladly tell you some interesting facts about the Mazury region and reveal the secrets about interesting places in the area as well as help you find interesting ways of spending your free time.
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Fireplace room, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings])