School Youth Hostel in Łódź includes two objects located in the direct city centre and two summer objects in Grotniki.
The hostel is housed in a historic tenement building in Ludwika Zamenhofa st. and was renovated in 2019. We are at the very heart of Lodz - the famous, popular and lively Piotrkowska st. can be reached in just a 5 minutes’ walk. This allows easy access to numerous pubs, clubs, restaurants and shops.
In addition, the location next to major tram lines in Stefana Żeromskiego Street, Kosciuszko Avenue and Adama Mickiewicza Avenue allow for quick access even to the farthest corners of the city. It takes only 15 minutes to reach us by public transport from Łódź Kaliska PKP train station.
The offers 49 beds in 21 rooms. We have:
- 4 single rooms - 55 PLN per person
- 8 double rooms - 45 PLN per person
- 7 triple rooms - 35 PLN per person, 25 PLN school children
- 2 four-person room - 35 PLN per person, 25 PLN school children, 31.50 PLN - members of PTSM and YIHF
- 1 five-person room - 35 PLN per person, 25 PLN school children, 31.50 PLN - members of PTSM and YIHF.
Rooms are located on the second and third floors. All rooms are furnished with comfortable separate beds, bedside tables, lamps, a TV, radio, a wardrobe, tables and chairs. Bathrooms are located in the corridors and on the ground floor.
Meals can be prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. For groups we offer meals delivered by an outside caterer.
What is more, we offer free of charge:
- Linen and towel,
- Wireless internet (Wi-fi),
- Luggage storage,
- Lending hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- Laundry and dryer available,
- Folders, brochures, guidebooks, maps of Lodz.
Proposals for groups:
We gladly welcome organised groups, for whom (on request), we may offer:
- Assistance in planning the cultural programme of stay,
- Free classes on the history and culture heritage of Łódź,
- Guided city tours,
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (catered),
- Bookings up to one year in advance.
The main building of the Hostel is located at ul. Legionów 27 (tel. +48...zobacz telefon
email: email@example.com), it is a class I object offering accommodation for 72 persons, located in a historical school building from 1923 revitalised in 2012 in the scope of programme MIA100 Kamienic.
We are looking forward to your visit.
Perfect location of the Hostel, high standard of provided services, affordable price, and openness to the needs of hotel guests are out assets.