We offer a large house surrounded by forests and lakes far away from the urban noise in complete silence and peace. The perfect place for relaxation. The house is fully furnished and comprises 3 rooms for 2 people and a living rooms with a fireplace, a kitchen with full equipment (fridge, dishwasher, gas stove, all essential accessories), a bathroom with a shower cabin and a bathtub. The price for renting the whole house is PLN 200 for one day. The minimum duration of stay is 5 days. The price includes bed linens, towels, barbecue, etc.
Szymbark - a village in the Kashubia in Poland that lies in Pomerania voivodship, Kartuzy district, Stężyca commune in the most attractive part of the Kashubian Landscape Park - the Kashubian Switzerland at the foothills of Mount Wieżyca. In winter, it becomes a winter sports resort. The tourist trail of Szymbark Hills runs via Syzmbark.
Wieżyca - part of Szymbark village. The slopes of Szymbark Hills offer a panoramic view of Lake Ostrzyckie, which is part of Kółko Raduńskie Water Trail. At present, Wieżyca is primarily a summer site that turns into a winter sports resort in winter. Here, you will find the Kashubian Folk University.
Attractions in the vicinity:
- Lakes: Ostrzyckie, Potulskie, Kniewo, Dąbrowskie, Raduńskie,
- Wieżyca Summit 328.6 m a.s.l.),
- Kashubia Landscape Park,
- Center for Education and Promotion of the region in Szymbark: The Upside-Down House, Open-Air Museum of Timber Construction, Carpentry Museum, the Sybiraks House, The Longest Plank, The Biggest Piano
- Kashubia Museum in Kartuzy,
- National Anthem Museum in Będomin near Kościerzyna,
- Museum of Kashubia Ceramisc Neclów in Chmielno,
- Open-Air Museum in Wdzydze Kiszewskie,
- Manor House in Sikorzyno.
- Swimming pool, sauna, Crystal Salt Chamber in the SPA Holiday Resort U Zbója in Gołubie
- Botanical garden in Gołubie