odległość od centrum: 0.1 kilometers
|2 bed room||from 110 zł / night||2||See||Ask about accommodation|
|5 bed room||from 150 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|6 bed room||from 150 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|Two-bedroom Apartment (5 adults)||from 200 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|Two-bedroom Apartment (6 adults)||from 250 zł / night||3||See||Ask about accommodation|
The house and the apartment buildings are embedded in a large garden, shaded by a wide-spread ash tree crown, from which they have acquired their names. The buildings are placed on the edge of the tiny Pomeranian village Stojcino lying in the buffer zone of the Słowiński National Park.
The house and the apartments have been finished in a rustic style. Our aim was to preserve the rural atmosphere of the rooms, while at the same time- creating the conditions for our guests to fully relax and rest comfortably, gain the strength before returning back to the city and the experience it offers.
The Stojcino’s rural and forest surroundings, beautiful and largely unpolluted, will provide both hiking and cycling enthusiasts with many unforgettable hours in the bosom of nature.
We offer the following living spaces for guests:
‘THE HOUSE UNDER THE ASH TREE’:
- Two 2/3 persons bedrooms with dedicated bathrooms,
- Two 2-room apartments comfortably accommodating a family of five. Each apartment is consisted of Living room, bedroom and bathroom.
The house publicly available spaces:
- An attic observation lounge with comfortable seating, allowing you to watch nature without leaving the home;
- Kitchen - fully equipped with all necessary utensils;
- Living room with the fireplace on the ground floor with access to the terrace and garden;
- Dining room - located in the premises of the original basement, built over 110 years ago from hewn boulders and bricks. This place offers a pleasant chill during the hot summer and a nice, warm shelter during the winter cold weather;
- Fire place room in the basement with a comfortable couch allowing you to take a break after an eventful day, with a glass of wine or something stronger.
‘THE APARTMENTS UNDER THE ASH TREE’ - 4 duplex apartments, each one composed of:
THE ATTIC – entirely occupied by the bedroom, equipped with 1 double and 1 single bed, with access to the balcony and the terrace at the end of the building.
THE GROUND FLOOR is offering:
- Kitchenette - fully equipped with: microwave oven, kettle, fridge, sink, cutlery and dishes;
- Dining table with chairs;
- Unfolding sofa bed which can sleep 2 people;
- Bathroom equipped with a large shower cubicle, a washbasin and the toilet with a ‘bidet’ type shower;
- Wardrobe and coverts for clothing;
- Entrance porch with a coffee table and chairs.
For an additional fee, guests can order a session in the dry garden sauna and a body massage made by a professional masseur.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2016-04-08
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia Spa/wellness, (Sauna) Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available, Iron and ironing board available)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide])