ul. Okrzei 1
odległość od centrum: 0.7 kilometers
We invite you for relaxation and treatments to one of the best treatment centres in Poland - Sanatorium "BRISTOL" MSWiA in Kudowa-Zdrój, which has a long tradition in the wellness and SPA businesses.
Our sanatorium is located at the foot of Parkowa Mountain in the area of the Gór Stołowych National Park in the very centre of the tourist part of Kudowa-Zdrój. Kudowa-Zdroj is one of the oldest and most beautiful healing towns in Poland.
Treatments and relaxation.
Come to our modern wellness centre with excellent staff.
We propose a full range of physical treatments as well as hydrotherapy.
Our guests can also use some additional attractions of the Sanatorium: a sauna, a Medical Spa, a restaurant with dance nights, a kiosk with newspapers and a bicycle rental.
The Sanatorium specialises in treating:
- cardiovascular system conditions (like hypertension, peripheral arterial diseases, coronary artery disease),
- inflamatory diseases, degenerative diseases and post-traumatic of the musculoskeletal system.
Samodzielny Publiczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej „BRISTOL” MSWiA invites to: treatments on referral from the NFZ (National Healthcare Fund), private treatments, rehabilitation holidays and relaxation-recreation stays. We use natural healing resources as well as modern physiotherapy in our treatments. We have a comprehensive treatments base in the building of the Sanatorium as well as professional staff whose main goal is bettering your health and well-being.
In the main halls there is wireless internet connection free of charge.
SIGHTSEEING AND ATTRACTIONS
In our area there are hundreds of tourist attractions located in the Ziemia Kłodzka region as well as in the nearby Czech Republic.
- castles, museums, open-air museums,
- cycling routes,
- cross-country routes and slopes,
- mountain trails,
- and tens of different attractions.
Next to the sanatorium (about 30 m) there is a recreation swimming pool complex Aqua Park "Wodny Świat" with a swimming pool , a slide, a jacuzzi, a bowling alley and more. The Aquapark has amenities for people with disabilities.
Additional attractions in the region include: horse-riding, tennis courts in the Spring Park, a Japanese garden in Jarków, a summer sled track in Polanica-Zdrój, a golf course on the Szczytna - Polanica-Zdroj trail, a mountain bicycle rental and winter equipment rental, tourist train rides - the so-called choo-choo train, paintball and other extreme sports. Trips in the area, in the Ziemia Kłodzka region, to Prague and Vienna and many more.
Come and stay with us!
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Sports equipment rental, Udogodnienia Spa/wellness, (Sauna) Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available)
- Conveniences: Facilities for disabled persons, Elevator
- Within the facility: Canteen, Bar/Restaurant, (Bar, Restaurant) Sport i rekreacja (Swimming pool)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper, Dinner and supper in one)
Photos See all photos