Smołdziński Las 26B
Smołdziński Las, 76-210
odległość od centrum: 0.5 kilometers
Dôka - means fog in the Kaszubian language. The name of the resort is not a coincidence - in this part of the Wybrzeże region evenings in the meadows are very often foggy which creates a an illusion of snow in the middle of summer.
The houses were built in 2017. Each of them has a useful surface of 56 m2 and can house 4 (up to 6) people.
The houses consist of:
- a day room with a kitchenette with a total surface area of over 22 m2 with a foldable couch
- a large bathroom
- two bedrooms in the attic with beds for 4 people (one double bed, two single beds)
- a large terrace with a surface area of 16,5 m2
The houses are equipped with all necessary amenities. They have an electric cooker, a fridge and all necessary tableware. For those that like to not forget about cooking and prefer to try their culinary skills during their vacations. A day room has a dining area as well as a lounging corner with a TV set. For those that are not satisfied with the mere sounds of storks in the nearby nests :)
The whole lot is fenced.
Price for a standard rental of the house per day for 4 people: 250 PLN. In case of a larger group of people - price is negotiable.
Suggested dates of rental - 7 days (or a multiple of that) with the ability to negotiate.
Come and stay with us!
Accommodation site in the database since: 2017-06-14
- Check in/Check out: from 15:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)