ul. Isepnicka 29
odległość od centrum: 0.4 kilometers
Additional attractions include horse riding, hippotherapy, a wellness centre, well-lit brick tennis courts, a swimming pool during the summer, a beach volleyball court, a grill, a playground , table tennis. On the grounds of the resort there is a paragliding school. A drag lift with a throughput of 1200 people per hour open throughout the year, snowed in the winter and well-lit 1600 m skiing slope, an adrenaline park open throughout the year - Trollandia, a rental, skiing lessons, Alti Mountainboard company shop and a gravitational sled track open throughout the year.
We organise integration parties and all kinds of attractions related to it from paintball to bungee jumping, training sessions, courses-conferences, board meetings, individual and organised stays. We organise coach trips, sightseeing of the largest pumped-storage power plant in Poland - Porąbka Żar, sightseeing in the Żywiec brewery with beer tasting. A folklore band is the attraction of all of the events with a bonfire, a roasted hog and sausages. Our guests may use a guarded parking lot.
- Check in/Check out: from 13:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Udogodnienia Spa/wellness, (Jacuzzi, Sauna) Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Ironing on request)
- Conveniences: Facilities for disabled persons
- Within the facility: Canteen, Bar/Restaurant, (Bar, Restaurant) Sport i rekreacja (Tennis court, Swimming pool included in the price, Sports pitch)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper, Dinner and supper in one, Tea)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Baby chair) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Swings], TV/game/recreation room)
Photos See all photos