ul. Dzielna 1
odległość od centrum: 2.2 kilometers
Muranów district is an ideal place to start your sightseeing of Warsaw. Some of the main attractions are within a walking distance. Such as the Old Town, a UNESCO world heritage site and the Polish history in a nutshell, starting from the Middle Ages up to the tragic WWII experience and post-war reconstruction effort. The Museum of the History of Polish Jews and other sites of the ghetto are just round the corner. And if you look for some outdoor leisure, you will enjoy nearby parks and gardens.
The apartment is situated on a high ground floor of a 4-floor tenement house. It is intended for 4 persons and has two comfortable and spacious bedrooms (over 20m2) kitchen and a bathroom. Bedsheets and towels included. TV-set and free Wi-Fi.
Breakfast can be served if requested.
The location has excellent connections with other districts via a well-developed public transport network (Metro, buses and trams). Places of interest, cafes and restaurants, art galleries, museums, theatres and cinemas are all at hand.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2014-10-02
- Check in/Check out: from 12:00 to 12:00
- At the disposal of guests: Kitchen available, Udogodnienia Spa/wellness, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available, Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- Internet: Internet
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast)
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (TV/game/recreation room)
- Location details: The site is located in Warsaw: - w Centrum - na Muranowie - w Śródmieściu