ul. Wierch Spiski
odległość od centrum: 1.2 kilometers
Harsh highlander climate, fresh air, crystal clear water, green spruce forests surrounding the town. Rich highlander traditions concentrated around the Dom Ludowy (the biggest wooden house in Poland). Regional bands, folk theatre, exhibitions, vanishing jobs school. Two large folklore events during the summer "Sabałowe Bajania", during the winter "Góralski Karnawal".
During the summer Bukowina Tatrzańska is the best base for all your trips to the Polish and Slovakian mountains. We organise trips to the TATRA MOUNTAINS with varying difficulties, to the Morskie Oko, Dolina Pięciu Stawów, Hala Gąsienicowa, Dolina Kościeliska, Kasprowy Wierch, Wysokie Tatry - RYSY, Świnica and others. The proximity to the border allows you to also see the Slovakian Tatra Mountains, Bielańskie caves and Tatranska Kotlina.
On the spot you can rent a coach for trips and a guide. We propose coach trips: Pieniny Mountains (rafting on the Dunajec), Niedzica Castle, Church in Dębno, Wieliczka. On sunny days you can also bathe in one of the cleanest rivers in Poland - Bialka. Thermal pools in Bukowina and Białka - 2 km from the resort. Transport to the swimming pools free of charge (bus for up to 8 people)/
The winter means winter sports. In Bukowina there are 25 ski lifts of varying difficulties. Near the lifts you can rent skiing equipment as well as use a skiing school.
In the vacation house there are rooms with balconies and views of the mountains, decorated in the highlander style (ecological and made in wood) 4, 3, 2- person with bathrooms, with satellite TV set, internet in each room, high-standard rooms. On the spot there is boarding with regional highlander cuisine and produce from a farm. Breakfast - Swedish buffet. Lunch, dinner according to your order.
We organise bonfires with ram roasting (sleigh rides during the winter). Hungarian cauldron, whole pig, roasted sausages in the regional chalet d'alpage with the band HARNASIE.
The vacation house has a QUALIFICATION CARD AND IS EQUIPPED FOR HANDLING OF GREEN SCHOOLS, SUMMER AND WINTER CAMPS.
During your stay you will enjoy the family atmosphere.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2013-01-14
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available, Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- Within the facility: Canteen
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner and supper in one)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub) Facilities for families with children (Playroom for children, Playground [Swings, Trampoline], TV/game/recreation room)