os. Andziołówka 1616
odległość od centrum: 2.1 kilometers
Picturesque chalets overlooking the mountains are situated in the village of Istebna Andziołówka in the Beskidy mountains. The year-round usable houses are situated close to ski lifts (10-minute walk from Zagroń chair lift), 5 minutes away from "Olza" aqua park, walking paths and cycling lanes. Not far from the houses (5-minute walk), there is an inn serving regional dishes and a grocery store. The houses offer comfortable and environmentally sustainable leisure in a quiet atmosphere and with beautiful views.
Each chalet is furnished with:
Living room with TV set, Polsat Cyfrowy, DVD,
Kitchen with a fridge, microwave and hob plate
Bathroom with shower
Free parking lots
Eight guests can be comfortably accommodated in three comfortable bedrooms; tow guests may sleep in the living if necessary. The chalet is also provided with a bathroom and a shower and a fully furnished kitchen with a fridge, microwave and a hob plate. The chalet is heated with a wood-burning fire place. In the summer it is possible to have a barbecue or sunbathe on a spacious terrace. The chalet is ca. 15-minute drive away from Wisła and 10 minutes away from the Czech and Slovakian borders.
In winter, we invite you to visit us and enjoy skiing, hot bath in the nearby aquapark, snowboarding, sleighing or group sleigh rides. In summer and autumn, you can benefit from walking along tourist routes, cycling or mushroom picking expeditions.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2011-03-28
- Check in/Check out: from 15:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide], TV/game/recreation room)