“Między Jeziorami” house is located in Mazury Garbate in the Rospuda Valley, in the “Natura 2000” area at a distance of 30 km from Suwałki. The advantage of this area is healthy and clean air, picturesque landscapes and crystal clear lakes. Nearby there is a forest and a second lake - Wysokie. Silence reigns around, only the birds singing. You can observe swallows, storks and cranes. Due to the fact that the landscape is not disturbed by artificial lights, you can observe the stars with a visible Milky Way Galaxy. The house is surrounded by meadows with the richness of herbs that you can collect for your own use. It's worth taking advantage of great conditions, including for fishing, collecting forest undergrowth, cycling and hiking trips with numerous tourist routes offering the opportunity to enjoy the scenery and see many tourist attractions of the region.
You can buy regional products (cheese, eggs, milk, cake - sękacz) directly in a nearby organic farm.
We cordially invite lovers of silence and nature.
The house is new, brick, put into use in 2016 with an area of 200 m2 and finished in country style with natural materials. The property - 1 ha is entirely and exclusively available to our guests. We have direct access to the lake and own coastline (120 m) with a pier.
On the ground floor there is an open space with a living room with a convertible sofa, kitchen, dining room, bedroom with double bed and wardrobe, bathroom with shower. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (all with double bed and wardrobe), each with an exit to a separate balcony and bathroom with bathtub and shower.
In front of the house there is a place for grill and bonfire. On the property there is Ruska Bania with jacuzzi, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the lake and the surrounding area.
We provide water sports equipment:
- pedal boat,
- 2 canoes,
- kapoks for adults and children,
- bicycles for trips around the area,
- Nordic Walking poles.
The house is a good starting point for exploring the attractions in the area.
In the area you can see:
• Stańczyki with famous “viaducts of the north”, the largest in Poland - where railway was running before the war;
• The Archaeological Complex of Zamkowa mountain (228.1 m above sea level) in Szurpił is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in Poland. The elevation surrounded by the waters of four lakes is extremely picturesque. Its immediate surroundings are the forested Kościelna mountain and Cmentarna mountain.
• Boulders within the Suwałki Landscape Park are a great attraction for visitors - the most beautiful and the most extensive of them are protected as reserves (Głazowisko Bachanowo, Głazowisko Łopuchowo and the Rutka nature reserve). Boulders come from Scandinavia, from where they were transported to the south by the glacier.
• Suwalszczyzna was also a mainstay of the many secrets of the Yotvingians belonging to the Baltic peoples, their history, traditions, customs can be seen while wat