ul. Klebby 14
odległość od centrum: 0.7 kilometers
High standard, friendly atmosphere and best ever relaxation guaranteed!
Accommodation for 2-5 guests per room; each room shall have TV LCD set and pre-paid TNK television, fast wireless Internet, and bathroom (incl. WC). 400 m long bay with a picturesque panorama of the Hel Peninsula is within just 10 minutes walking distance. The property is fenced and gated. Free parking space available. Electronic entry/exit system is provided for extra security of our guests.
Natural reserves and two spectacular cliffs will make all nature-lovers enjoy their stay.
Rewa is a place made for unforgettable walking trips, cycling tours, swimming and jogging on the beach, and a perfect starting point for trips to Gda�sk, Sopot, Gdynia and the Hel Peninsula.
The see in Rewa is warmer and shallower than anywhere else, which makes it an attractive holiday destination for children and elderly.
The days are much longer than in the rest of Poland and the holidaymakers visiting Rewa have more time to enjoy themselves and all the highlights.
We also have plenty of sports and recreation opportunities to offer:
- windsurfing and kitesurfing � the Bay of Puck and the Bay of Gda�sk provide perfect conditions to learn and practise watersports. Both, beginners and advanced surfers will get instructor led sessions. This is perhaps the only place where you will safely learn the windsurfing basics.
- birdwatching - Molmare is a seaside paradise for all bird lovers. Our property is in close vicinity the Beka Bird Reserve. The guests will have plenty of outdoor space to explore and enjoy, especially those who practise Nordic Walking.
District: Pucki Commune: Kosakowo
Location: 54� 37' N 18� 30' E Population: ca.1000
Post code: 81-...zobacz telefon Post Office: Kosakowo
ROOMS FOR RENT:
ROOM NO. 1 - (2-3 GUESTS)
ROOM NO. 2 - (2-3-4 GUESTS)
ROOM NO. 3 - (2-3-4 GUESTS)
ROOM NO. 4 - (2-3-4 GUESTS)
ROOM NO. 5 - (4-5-6 GUESTS)
Do not miss out your last chance to enjoy holidays in a quiet and friendly place...
We offer 5 rooms only to guarantee peace and tranquility.
Do not hesitate and call us at any time.
We will make a SPECIAL OFFER just for you!
Among amenities available in each room are: bathroom (incl. WC),TV-SAT, LCD TV set (in 4 rooms) and CRT TV set (in one room), electric kettle, essential kitchenware; access to kitchenette, wardrobe, table, chairs.
ALSO IN THE OFFER:
~~ kitchenette - microwave oven, fridge, kitchenware, electric kettle
~~ WiFi (wireless Internet)
~~ parking lot
The estate was opened for guests in 2010 and is located in a quiet and peaceful corner of Rewa offering excellent views.
The inauguration for guests coincided with the Open'er Festival (July 1st 2010).
The estate is located 15 minutes away from Gdynia (ca. 14 km). It is within a short distance from the Hel Peninsula, the centre of all seaside highlights. Windsurfing and kitesurfing are more and more popular in the Bay of Puck just 400 m away (training courses and surf guides).
Check-in: 2:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Attractive off-season prices.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2010-07-01
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome