odległość od centrum: 0.2 kilometers
Białowieża Forest, the last natural forest complex in the lowlands of Europe for years has attracted lovers of nature as well as all those that wish for a bit of solitude and peace. Its wildest and most charming corners though are oftentimes unknown, because they are located far away from the "capital" of the Białowieża forest. One of those corners is the village of Pasieki that is seldom visited by the tourists and located on the edge of the forest Only one forest path with a gate out of old willow trees leads to the village.
A house in Pasieki is practically made for:
- those that look for complete silence and comfort that will aid them in their creative work;
- a group of friends wishing to find some time for themselves (there are 8 sleeping spots in the house, but carts will fit additional 6 adults and 4 children);
- families with children for whom vacations in the country and the forest can become the biggest adventure of their lives;
- all those that wish to get in contact with nature.
The house has three separate bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and a small hallway, that when put together create a feeling of intimacy.
On the ground floor there is a living room coupled with a kitchen - a place with a very nice atmosphere, with a fireplace, made all the bigger with a space of a typical Podlasian porch. The house is roofed with aspen and the walls of the living room were hand-made from wood of a hut that stood here in the past. All of that creates a unique atmosphere of this room. Thanks to the hard work and sacrifice of our friends we succeeded in fitting the house into an old orchard - the best compliment we heard was "it looks like the house had stood in this place for a hundred years".
In July and August our guests can use a swimming pool , there is a special playhouse for children - but the most important advantage of our HOUSE is:
- the sight of the Forest,
- the most beautiful rutting ground of European Bison in the Autumn just outside the terrace. The animals more and more often come to the meadows full of mushrooms,
- during the Spring the never-ending concertos of birds and frogs - you have to experience it yourself, lovers of birds will be able to start their observations right at the terrace
- during the Summer crickets, fogs, nights with a bonfire, the sounds of cranes,
- during the Winter stars at your hands reach, the Bison looking for food on the nearby meadows and complete silence...
On the same lot there are three circus carts rented from May to October - unforgettable experiences!!! Stays in them are luxurious - they have everything that is needed: a bathroom, a toilet, a bedroom, a well-stocked kitchen while being close to nature than in a house and living more outdoors than indoors.
To check our prices and the availability of the house please visit our website: Polish http://rykowisko.info ; english: http://www.naturelodge.info/; Preise auf Deutsch:www.wisent.ch ; en français: www.visite-pologne.info
Accommodation site in the database since: 2009-11-12
- Check in/Check out: from 17:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Water equipment rental, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available, Iron and ironing board available)
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Swimming pool included in the price)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings], TV/game/recreation room)