Informacje o obiekcie
Our dining hall accommodates up to 80 guests and can also be used for conferences or meetings.
Wireless internet connection and a multimedia plasma TV (65” screen width) can be used for presentations.
Various workshops, conferences and meetings have already taken place in our house.
The village Grabownica (formerly called Charlottental and Amaliental), in which our country hotel “Zagroda Grabownica” is built, is located in the district of Milicz and the municipality of Krosnice.
Grabownica is located in the middle of the Barycz Valley Landscape Park (Park Krajobrazowy Doliny Baryczy) – the largest Landscape Park in Poland – and in the “Natura 2000” - area (EU-wide nature reserves). Our "Zagroda" is surrounded by beautiful Milicz Ponds.
We speak german fluently and offer simultaneous and consecutive interpreting in German-Polish and Polish-German for conferences. English-speaking guests are also best served.
You are warmly invited to this lovely scenic spot of the Barycz Valley!
For inquiries please call the telephone numbers giving below. Contacts by e-mail are also welcome.
SPECIAL OFFERS for individual tourists from 1st July to 31st August!
Obiekt w bazie od: 2010-07-13
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 12:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Conveniences: Facilities for disabled persons
- Within the facility: Bar/Restaurant (Bar, Restaurant)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper, Dinner and supper in one)