Domek Do Wynajęcia

Cottage in Poćkunach

9.2 Rating
Liczba ocen:1

Sprawdzony przez eholiday.pl

Sejny 29 , 16-500 Sejny odległość od centrum: 1.9 kilometers

Reklama

Hotel Orlik

City: Krynica-Zdrój

Information

Sejny 29 , 16-500 Sejny odległość od centrum: 1.9 kilometers

Description

We invite you to spend your holiday in the Sejny region by a quiet and pure lake Berżnik.
We offer you a summer house situated in Poćkuny, ca. 8km. from the former border crossing in Ogrodniki and 170km away from Vilnius.
The house is provided:
- on the ground floor - a double, folding bed and an armchair - unfolding into a bed for 1 person,
- in the attic - 1 bed,
- bathroom with shower (hot water) and WC,
- kitchenette with fridge, gas cooker, kettle, kitchenware,
- TV.
The deck by the water is at your sole disposal.
We rent a pedalo for 6-people and two mountain bikes (with one provided with a seat for children up to 18kg).
Additional attractions:
- fishing
- cycling and walking in the forest
- sightseeing and trips to Lithuania
- paintball and sauna in the neighbourhood
- we organise rafting down Lake Czarna Hańcza and Marycha

The lake is the 2nd largest in Sejny commune and is located in the silence zone (Nature 2000). Water purity level ranges between 1 and 2 class. The area of 81.0ha, maximum depth of ca.40m. The lake's length is 2460m, width 630m.
Interesting sites in the neighbourhood:
- 30km - Wigry National Park,
- 40km - Suwalki Landscape Park,
- 45km - Augustów,
- Rafting Water Trail through the Augustow Forest of Czarna Hańcza, and Niemen tributary.
In Lithuania:
- 64km - Druskinnikai - a resort and town with an Aquapark,
- 170km - Vilnius,
- 135km - Trakai - Castle on the island.

Price list:
Price per night for the house PLN 170,-
Mountain bike per day PLN 15,-
Pedalo - price to be negotiated.
Cats and dogs admitted at an extra fee agreed with the owner; other pets admitted upon agreement with the facility's owner.

Across the lake, we have our own, sandy beach with comfortable access to the water and decks (15 m from the coast the water is 1 m deep.
the plot by the water is provided with an arbour to enjoy open-air meals, barbecue corner and fire site,
football filed or volleyball court, swings, a house on the tree, sand box and trampoline.

The lodge is from pine logs built in 2017. It is located on our plot on a 60 are site ca. 100m away from the lake in the village of Półkoty on the other side of the lake. A two-level, year-round lodge for 9 - people, with a bathroom on the ground floor, living room connected to kitchen with a tiled, wood-fired stove, gas cooker with oven, fridge with freezer, internet (wifi,cable), tv (smart ), tableware, kitchenware and a spacious terrace , partially roofed over with a splendid view of the lake. In the attic, there are two bedroom with one with the terrace.
www.agroturystyka.sejny.pl

Reservation - for reservations contact us to obtain information about available deadlines and to make 30% down payment. The remaining 70% upon check-in.
www.agroturystyka.sejny.pl:
domekdowynajeciapockuny.dobrynocleg.pl www.agroturystyka.sejny.pl

Accommodation site in the database since: 2014-02-24

Expand Collapse

  • Check in/Check out: from 12:00 to 14:00
  • At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Private beach/pier

Opinions and ratings Dodaj opinie See all reviews

Latest reviews

  • Ania Pędrak

    Rating 9.2

    Ania Pędrak

    Added:
    2019-06-16 08:27

    Super miejsce aby odpocząć od życia w biegu i od świata!

    • cena/jakość: 9/10
    • czystość: 9/10
    • obsługa: 10/10
    • udogodnienia: 10/10
    • wyposażenie: 7/10
    • lokalizacja: 10/10
    Departure: w parze
    Para

    Expand Collapse