Rybical 1A, 11-520 Ryn
Rybical 1A, 11-520 Ryn
The house is situated in a picturesque area near Ryńskie lake, located on the
Wielkich Jezior Mazurskich Trail. 2.5km to the centre of Ryn.
THE DESCRIPTION OF THE RESORT:
The house is new, operational since summer season 2019!!!
It is equipped to house up to 8 people.
On the ground floor there is a living room with a kitchenette as well as a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. In the living room there is a foldable corner sofa with sleeping spots for 2 people, a TV set. The kitchenette is equipped with a large fridge, a microwave, an induction board as well as a set of tableware, pots, a kettle and so on.
In the attic there are 2 triple bedrooms (3x1).
The house is located on a large fenced lot (0.6ha) with a parking lot.
Our guests may use a terrace with a lounging set, a grill, sun loungers, a trampoline, a sandbox
and a slide for children.
We also have a Texas 540 yacht for rent (see it on the last photo). We rent it to
our guests for a reasonable price. The ability to organise a cruise with a skipper. The yacht has
sleeping spots for 3 people.
With a minimum week-long reservation of the house a half-hour motorboat ride FREE OF CHARGE!
Additionally we offer the ability of making a sailing and motorboat certificate.
Price for the rental of the house in the summer season: 350 PLN per day.
Reservation of the date after a prior payment of a 30% deposit.
Check in at 14:00, check out at 11:00.
ATTRACTIONS IN RYN AND THE AREA:
Ryn is a small town, located in a picturesque area between two lakes - Ołów lake and
Ryńskie lake. Ryńskie lake located on WJM trail can be traversed to any place in the
Mazury region. Ołów lake is inside a quiet zone as well as a restricted zone for motorboats that is
a perfect place for lazing about on a beach and relaxation (there is a city bathing area there, a water equipment rental, a pier for fishermen as well as a hiking trail around the lake).
In Ryn there are historic sites: a 14th century Teutonic Knights' Castle (right now a 4* Zamek Ryn Hotel), a water tower with a panorama terrace, a beautiful restored old mill (right now there is a restaurant with regional specialities), a Dutch-style windmill and an old German cemetery from the 18th century.
Ryn is a great lodgings base for all your local trips due to its location in the very heart of the
Mazury region. In close proximity there are:
- Mikołajki (a sailing village, Gołębiewski Hotel with Tropikana water park) - 16 km
- Giżycko (Boyen Fortress, a swing bridge, shanties, outdoor events, Mazury Air Show) - 20km
- Mrągowo (Piknik Country, Mrongoville town) - 20km
- Kętrzyn (A Teutonic Knights' Castle, former Hitler's Quarters in Gierłoż - Wilczy Szaniec) - 20km
- Święta Lipka Sanctuary (organ concerts)
- Wild Animals Park in Kadzidłowo
- Rafting on Krutyń river
Come and stay with us!
telephone 794...zobacz telefon
Accommodation site in the database since: 2019-05-17
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide, Trampoline])