odległość od centrum: 2.3 kilometers
Załakowo is a small kashubian village located in Northern Poland. The village lies in pomorskie voivodship near Lębork and Sierakowice. A new vacation centre "Na Gwizdówce" is in Załakowo . A location away from other buildings in the very heart of a beautiful forest ensures that our guests will get the peace, quiet and rest that they need. The proximity to the lake is one of the main advantages of this place. There is the ability to rent a pedal boat or a rowboat on which you can appreciate nature safely with your family and observe the regional water birds. Waking up with the morning dew means that you can take the boat and go fishing! There is a beach on the edge of the lake with a 100 metre pier and a water-ski lift. In case of bad weather you can spend your time bowling, playing table football or even try your luck at billiards. Additionally we will not let you leave hungry and thirsty because of our restaurant that offers tasty and cheap dishes. The houses are situated on a fenced lot, each house has a parking area perfect for two cars.
The house is designed in a modern style and is very high-standard. It consists of a living room with a kitchenette, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The total capacity of the house is 8 people.
Our guests may use the full equippment of the house, such as towels, linens, toiletries, a hairdryer, kitchen equipment - pots, cutlery, plates, a coffee maker, a kettle.
- Check in/Check out: from 16:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Sports equipment rental, Water equipment rental, Private beach/pier, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available)
- Within the facility: Canteen, Bar/Restaurant, (Bar, Restaurant) Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper)