odległość od centrum: 2.5 kilometers
Cosy and comfortable rooms and suites (including two-storey suites with indoor stairs) with balconies and a bathroom, as well as an atmospheric kitchen and a fireplace room will guarantee a good rest.
Throughout the year you can use the Wellness SPA basement with an original Finnish sauna and relaxing massages and treatments for the whole body (earlier reservation required). A large garden with a swimming pool and a playground for children encourages spending time outside. A roofed shed is a perfect place for evening meetings, or even for organising a party with a grill and a bonfire outside.
During the winter, lovers of skiing can count on numerous ski lifts (the closest one just next to our hut). During your stay there is a possibility of purchasing skiing lessons with a qualified instructor. Additionally we offer the ability of purchasing regional ski-passes with a discount. For a more varied winter vacation the guests of our hut may take part in a sleigh ride with torches and theme nights with a fireplace (talking nights, folklore nights, cuisine nights, karaoke nights).
During the Spring, Summer and Autumn there is a hundred kilometres of marked hiking tourist trails which encourages walking. Excursions to the country with a guide and a Nordic Walking coach and taking place in many cultural events are just some of the ways in which we try to make our guests' stay
For our guests we have prepared discount cards for many of the attractions in Wisla and the surrounding area as well as bargains in restaurants.
A fascination with skiing (and especially with ski jumping) that has been in our family for generations and it can be felt right after stepping through Aggeusz threshold. The tradition of ski jumping has been started by our grandfather before World War II and has been cultivated through the next generations to this day. An example of this tradition is a large collection of trophies of the 10 year old Tymek, who is a team world champion and four time winner of the International Four Hills Tournament for children in Germany and Austria.
A large group of our regular clients is in love with Aggeusz and its hostess who through her home-cooked meals confirms the proverb "through the stomach to the heart". During a longer stay at Aggeusz SPA highlander hut you can observe her passion and try exquisite dishes and home-brewed liqueurs.
For lovers of good food that love to cook there is the possibility of using all of the amenities of the kitchen. Shepherd dog Yumpi is a favourite of all guests, especially the younger ones and will make your stay here more fun.
Spend your vacation using lodgings in Aggeusz SPA highlander hut where during the evening Jurek will tell you the story of the first medical point and pharmacy in Wisla and Beskid Śląski and reminisce about the highlanders over grilled dishes.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2009-04-30
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia Spa/wellness, (Sauna) Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Washing machine available, Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Swimming pool, Sports pitch)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- We speak the following languages: We speak foreign languages (English, German, Russian)
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper, Dinner and supper in one, Tea)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub, Potty) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide, Trampoline], TV/game/recreation room)
- Location details: The site is located in Wisla: - na Głębcach
Photos See all photos