odległość od centrum: 1.7 kilometers
ROPKI - SIWEJKA agricultural farm next to Wysowa Zdrój for those that love peace and a beautiful area. Ropki during the summer is a perfect base for cycling and hiking trips, during the winter Ropki is an oasis of peace and a paradise for skitour and country ski lovers.
Nearby there are many historic sights made of wood (some are on the UNESCO list) and a resort in Wysowa Zdrój with a water park. Nearby there is a possibility of taking up horse riding.
Ropki during the Autumn is a paradise for mushroom pickers and the famous Lactarious Mushroom Festival. Nearby there is a lake for fishermen and the ability to watch beavers, herons and black storks.
It is a place for those that would like to exchange busy city promenades, shops and coffee houses for glistening stars. It is a place for those that favour the rustling of the leaves and the singing of the birds over the sounds of the radio. Ropki is a beautiful town and even though it is constantly changing it is charming because of the bird's song, the babbling brook, the croaking of the frogs, or the calls of the deer.
We encourage you to visit our Siwejka.pl farm.
We offer attractive discounts with stays longer than a week.
Please take a look at the prices on our website. Rooms with bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Stay with us.
- Check in/Check out: from 16:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner and supper in one)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide, Trampoline])