Peace, quiet, the croaking of the frogs, the singing of the birds in the morning, the crowing of the rooster, cormorants and cranes on the marsh, and after a countryside breakfast ...
If you have enough of the hustle and bustle of the big city, miss the blue lake and the green fields and forests then come to us !!!
In the centre of the Land of the Giant Lakes in the beautiful Mazury region hides our village of ŻYWKI. In our Mazurian PARADISE you will be greeted by smiling and friendly hosts as well as a discreet and nice staff.
Our village is a great base for all your trips for lovers of rafting, sailors, lovers of cycling (picturesque cycling routes), as well as those that wish to get to know the history and the beauty of the Mazurian land. Lakes (in our village there are two: Żywki and Babka), forests, meadows with numerous birds and forest wildlife is part of our offer to you.
We will also throw in a tasty healthy country cuisine cooked by the hostess (dishes are prepared from local crops from fields and lakes) and we have a recipe for an unforgettable vacation.
DIRECTLY FROM THE LOT THERE IS ACCESS TO THE FISHING MARSH !!!!
Our guests can use the whole area throughout the year!!
* During the Summer come for: fishing, sailing, long walks, sunbathing on the beach on the side of the lake, cycling and so on
* During the Autumn come for: mushroom picking and a slow vacation after the summer
* During the Winter come for: ice-fishing, sleigh rides, sleds, cross country skiing and downhill skiing, a well-lit ski lift on the Gołdapia
* During the Spring come for: Marvellous cycling routes
We propose lodgings in clean sunny rooms:
* the family quarters consisting of 2 rooms + a bathroom
* 1, 2, 3-person rooms
* a fenced safe lot
* a mini playground for children
* a separate place for a grill and a bonfire
* patio furniture for your relaxation and comfort
* tourist bicycles
* pedal boats and boats
* table tennis,
* a well-stocked library
- cycling trips
- feasting with a bonfire/fireplace
- evenings at the marsh with the croaking frogs
- relaxation in the billiards-lounging room
- arts and crafts workshops
- a visit to the mini zoo "Małe Ranczo" in Żywki
- and many more, but more on that once you're here...
SELECTED ATTRACTIONS NEARBY:
* Boyen Fortress - Giżycko
* A destroyed bridge in Grądy Kruklaneckie
* A Sanctuary in Święta Lipka
* Fortifications from World War II
- Hitler's quarters - "Wilczy Szaniec" in Gierłoż
* Himlers quarters in Pozezdrze
* OKH Mamerki quarters
- Borecka Forest - European Bison
* Cultural events, entertainment in Kruklanki, Giżycko
* A Mazurian sailing port in Giżycko
* viaducts in Stańczyki
* ski lift in Gołdapia
!!! We recommend the Vacation Package (applies from 1.06 to 31.09.2020) - it consists of:
- lodgings in a bedroom with an individual bathroom
- full boarding (breakfasts - country buffet and dinner with a dessert and a compote from seasonal fruit)
- coffee, tea non-stop
- tourist tax
- safe parking spaces
- tourist bicycles for our guests to use
- pedal boats
- garden furniture - for lounging
- billiards, table tennis
- terrain walks
- a feasting bonfire
- on request of the Guests arts and crafts workshops /paper wicker/
- a well-stocked library
- FISHING ON THE MARSH (without a card)
7-day package 1.190 PLN
10-day package 1.650 PLN
14-day package 2.280 PLN
Children under 10 receive a 30% discount
The date of your stay will be guaranteed after a payment of a non-refundable deposit.
The rest of the amount is paid on the day of your arrival .
In case of not arriving on the set date you need to pay for unused days.
In case of a resignation, the deposit is non-refundable.
The time of the stay can be shortened but the amount paid for the unused days will not be refunded.
Lengthening the stay can occur only in case of a vacancy in the desired time.