pl. Jana Chrzciciela 4 , Złoty Potok, 42-253 Janów
The house is located in a quiet backyard away from a busy street.
Our guests may use many rooms with bathrooms (2, 3, 4 and 5 person rooms)
The rooms are modern, furnished, clean and well-kept.
The house is for exclusive use of our guests.
For organised groups and individual guests there is the ability of purchasing boarding for just 10 PLN.
In each of the rooms there is a TV set, a kettle, a table, chairs, cutlery, glasses and so on.
In the backyard there are two gazebos in front of which you can fire up a grill.
For children there are swings and sandboxes.
The area is very peaceful which will allow you for a nice and comfortable relaxation with us.
Złoty Potok is a place with unique nature.
1. "Dworek Zygmunta Krasińskiego" Museum in Złoty Potok.
2. Raczyńskich Palace in Złoty Potok with a natural exhibition.
3. Manor park and an education apiary.
4. Churches in Złoty Potok, Janów, Żuraw.
5. Ostrężnicki Castle Ruins from the 15th century on the Ostrężnik.
6. Raczyńskich Trout Farm in Złoty Potok.
7. House Schroniska Górskiego in Złoty Potok.
8. Kołaczew Mill in Złoty Potok.
9. "The Golden Land of the Trout" - Wiercicy Valley.
10. Ostrężnicka Cave underneath the castle on Ostrężnik.
11. Wierna Cave and Wiercica on the Ostrężnik.
12. A cave on the Dupka in Siedlec.
13. Niedźwiedzia Cave in Złoty Potok.
14. Twardowskiego Gate in Złoty Potok.
15. A rock with a Cross and the coats of arms of the Raczyńscy in Złoty Potok.
16. Devils' Bridges in Złoty Potok.
17. Early Medieval town on the rock "Osiedle Wały"/
18. Zygmunta Source and Elżbiety Source in Złoty Potok.
19. Spełnionych Marzeń Source in Złoty Potok.
20. Seasonal Zdarzeń Source and a seasonal Ostrężnicki Ponik river
21. Siedlecka Desert and Warszawski Quarry in Siedlec.
22. Ponds - Zygmunt, Czarny, Świętokrzyski and Szmaragdowy.
23. Nocy Letniej Pond and Amerykan pond in Złoty Potok.
24. Irydion, Guców and Elżbietki ponds in Złoty Potok.
25. An Icelandian horse-stud "Wiking" in Złoty Potok.
26. Horse-studs in Sokole Pole and in Julianka.
27. The Old Manor and an overlook in Bystrzanowice.
28. A Jewish cemetery in Janów.
29. A cemetery with the graves of AK soldiers in Złoty Potok.
30. Graves of scouts murdered during World War II.
31. A Chapel on the Wilcza Mounain in Złoty Potok.
32. Major Jan Wrzosek Obelix on Harcówka in Złoty Potok.
33. Parkowe and Ostrężnik nature's reserves.
34. Kaliszak and Bukowa Kępa nature's reserves.
Accommodation site in the database since: 2009-04-01
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- Conveniences: Facilities for disabled persons
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- We speak the following languages: We speak foreign languages (English)
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- Meal options: Meal options (Dinner)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Baby bathtub) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings])
Photos See all photos