FROM 11.08 VACANCY IN GOŚCINIEC BASZTA
Visit Ryn in the Mazury region... (17 km from Mikołajki)
We offer lodgings in a recently open resort located just at the lake surrounded by ecomarinas and a Teutonic Knights castle.
Given the huge interest with our offer we recommend contacting us by phone first to check for vacancies:) 601...zobacz telefon
Close to our resort there is Ołów lake with water cleanliness level 1 with a quiet zone, swimming pools, a lifeguard, water equipment (kayaks, pedal boats). There is a walking-cycling path that runs around the lake.
About 150 metres away there is an Orlik sports pitch, a full-size football pitch and a sports hall with a full-size handball court or 3 volleyball courts.
Gościniec Nad Jeziorem and Gościniec "BASZTA"
offers 80 sleeping spots in total.
• 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- person rooms with bathrooms
THE ABILITY TO BUY BOARDING....
We organise weekend stays and longer vacations,
• we offer an intimate conference room for 50 people,
• we organise work retreats with a roasted pig at the lake with live music,
• we organise knights feasts in "Strażnica Komtura".
We will provide you with information about the best attractions in the area...
COME AND CHECK US OUT 7 days a week:) telephone number 601...zobacz telefon
Prices are reached at an individual basis...
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS :
- one day trips to Wilno and Troki (an ID required).
- Ryn - Teutonic Knights Castle from the 14th century,
- Giżycko - an evangelical church from 19th century, a swing bridge on Łuczański channel, Boyen fortress, fauna and flora museum,
- Spytkowo - a Native American Village
- Mikołajki - Sailing Village, cultural and entertainment events,
- Tropikana Swimming Pool in Hotel Gołębiewski,
- Krutyń - rafting,
- Wojnowo - a Filipians Old Believers monastery from 19th century,
- Kadzidłowo - Wild Animals Park,
- Kosewo - deer sanctuary,
- Popielno - tarpan reserve and kennel
- Leśniczówka Pranie - museum,
- Owczarnia - Mazurian museum,
- Wolf's Lair in Gierłoża, Warmii i Mazur Miniature Park
- Kętrzyn - Teutonic Knights Castle from 14th century, St, George's church from 14th century.
- Święta Lipka - Marian Sanctuary,
- Reszel - warmian bishops castle from 15th century,
- Sztynort - a baroque palace-park complex,
- Mrągowo - a Western Twon, an Adrenaline Park.
- Mazurski Channel and a dozen or so metre locks in Guja and Leśniewo
- Mamerki - the quarters of the ground forces (OKH),
- Pozezdrze - Himmler's field quarters,
- Rapa - Farenheid family pyramid shaped tomb,
- Wolisko - an European bison sanctuary,
- Paprotki - an old town and Galindians cemetery excavation site from a couple of thousands years ago.