Dukla 19 , 38-450 Dukla
If the answer is yes, then we would like to encourage you to spend your vacations in our agricultural house U Władzia, located in the Beskid Niski region in the town of Chyrowa.
Peace and quiet that permeates here which may allow you to get away from the mundainity and the fast pace of everyday life and will allow you to luxuriate in singing of the birds and, most of all, clean air. We hope that the surrounding nature will charm you and awaken in you a want to keep on coming back to our agricultural house.
Our guests are offered the rental of the whole house for the exclusive use for them throughout the year - we have 6 sleeping spots in total.
The house consists of a ground floor and an attic. On the ground floor there is a living room with a fireplace, a lounging set, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower. In the attic there is the bedroom section - an open space in which there are 4 single beds.
- Chyrowa Ski ski lift (700 m)
- An Orthodox Church in Chyrowa built in the beginning of the 17th century (600 m)
- St. John from Dukla hermitage (7 km)
- Iwla waterfall (2 km)
- A historic museum in Dukla (7 km)
- Oil Industry museum in Bóbrka (15 km)
- Łemkowska Culture museum in Zyndranowa (15 km)
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome