ul. Stawiskowska 51
odległość od centrum: 0.3 kilometers
3 km from the center of Lomza, in a northeasterly direction.
Our accommodation facility has two stars and is one of the better-equipped facilities of its kind in the region.
Right next begins Lomza Landscape Park of the Narew River Valley, which is characterized by unique climate and landscape values. In the immediate vicinity there is also the Biebrza National Park, which is the largest and one of the most important national parks in Poland and throughout Europe.
With these natural advantages the area of this ecoregion is a center of Polish Green Lungs and was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage.
We offer cheap accommodation in the hotel, friendly service, extensive menu, a comfortable stay in single, double and triple rooms as well relax in a cozy outdoor garden at the rear of the hotel.
We offer low prices, regular discounts and convenient payment methods!
Accommodation site in the database since: 2009-03-23
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Conveniences: Facilities for disabled persons, Air conditioning
- Within the facility: Bar/Restaurant (Bar, Restaurant)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet (cable, wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Baby chair) Facilities for families with children (Playroom for children, Playground)