Spend your vacations in Priest Cardinal Karol Wojtyła "Trzy Polany" Education-Spiritual Retreat Resort in Zembrzyce, a picturesque town in the Beskid Makowski region, near the Paleczki river estuary into Skawa river.
We provide a comfort, relaxation, good cuisine, a wonderful atmosphere, beautiful sights and a respite from the hustle and bustle. Well connected, the number of road connections and the location of Zembrzyce makes our resort a great place to start sightseeing in the Małoposka region. We recommend such places as: Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Kraków, Wieliczka, Zakopane.
Our guests may use:
- 10 living pavilions - each with 6 rooms including a 1-person room, four 2-person rooms, a 3-person room, each equipped with an internet connection, a fridge and a bathroom;
- 15 bungalows - in each of them there are 3 bedrooms: a 1-person, a 3-person (three separate beds) and a marital bedroom. In all of the houses there is a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room with a fireplace as well as two terraces from which you can marvel at Babia Góra mountain and Pollica range;
- 4 conference rooms - three that can fit 50 to 80 people and one for 250 people; each of the rooms has audiovisual equipment;
- An oasis house - here there are rooms, a chapel and a meeting room; it is mostly suited for spiritual retreats and days of recollection for communities of Light-Life Movement and other youth groups. It has been designed and equipped to be an independent house that provides an opportunity to quiet down and concentrate for groups concentrated in it.
- A chapel, a dining room for 180 people with kitchen facilities, a coffee room, a grill, a parking lot for 80 cars and a couple of coaches.