ul. Sądelska 93B
odległość od centrum: 1.8 kilometers
|2 bed room||from 50 zł / night||2||See||Ask about accommodation|
|3 bed room||from 35 zł / night||2||See||Ask about accommodation|
|4 bed room||from 40 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|6 bed room||from 35 zł / night||4||See||Ask about accommodation|
|Apartment (2 adults)||from 140 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|Apartment (4 adults)||from 140 zł / night||21||See||Ask about accommodation|
Is located on a sunny slope away from the road. You can see the panorama of the Tatra Mountains from Bielskie to Western Tatras from the windows. At the first glance you can see the ski lift going to Kasprowy Wierch and the cross on Giewont.
have to themselves rooms with full sanitary facilities, a TV set, a radio as well as rooms with bathrooms in the hallway. The rooms are decorated in a highlander style. For communal use and relaxation there is a low ground floor of the house that consists of a kitchen, a dining room with a fireplace. Access by car to the house with the ability to park it.
We think that our guests should be provided with intimacy, a family atmosphere as well with a feeling that is reminiscent of their own home.
- our motto: "you will feel at home at Kozer's" - you can check it.
A highlander village located at the foot of Tatra Mountains about 900 metres above sea level. Surrounded by a complex of forests belonging to the Tatrzański National Park on the Southern and Eastern side. It is located on the outskirts of busy tourist centres. Here you will be able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Winter Capital of Poland - Zakopane, the smog hanging over the zakopiańska ravine is slowly creeping towards.
The forests of Murzasichle - Stary and Nowy Bór are full of wild spaces, desolate areas, berries and "real spots". Among them there are picturesque shepherd clearings with old huts. On hot days you can easily find one of the natural forest bathing areas at the nearby river.
The location in close proximity to Tarasówka and Upłaz ranges with the most beautiful views of the Wysokie Tatra Mountains and Bielskie Tatra Mountains will create a perfect place for walking.
Murzasichle is also a perfect spot for a base for your trips to the Tatra Mountains as well as longer journeys to the areas around Spisz, Orawa and even Pieniny mountains.
- Check in/Check out: from 12:00 to 12:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- Within the facility: Canteen, Bar/Restaurant, (Bar) Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner and supper in one, Tea)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Baby bathtub, Potty) Facilities for families with children (Playroom for children, Playground [Sandbox, Swings, Slide, Trampoline, Merry-go-round], TV/game/recreation room)