odległość od centrum: 0.3 kilometers
We are happy to invite you to the cosy Nadzamcze Pension which is located in the picturesque town of Czorsztyn, in the heart of the Pieniny mountain range. Far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, you can relax in picturesque surroundings and pleasant atmosphere. We invite you to sunbathe on a large terrace offering impressive views on the castles in Czorsztyn and Niedzica, the Tatra and Pieniny Mountains, as well as the Czorsztyn Reservoir. On site, there is a garden, barbecue facilities and garden houses with benches. The pension can accommodate 40 guests in en suite rooms for 2-5 persons. The residence offers also a shared kitchen with a dining area, as well as a car park and self-service store. Moreover, guests can dine in our tavern serving gourmet traditional meals at reasonable prices.
En suite rooms for 2-5 guests with a TV and Wi-Fi access. On site, there is a large garden with a play area, garden houses and benches. The pension offers also a tavern, car park and self-service store.
In summer, the price for one person is 42 PLN (with full-board: breakfast+dinner – 70 PLN) and in winter – 45 PLN (70 PLN with full board). In low season, the price is lower and in September it comes to 37 PLN. Discounts apply also for children and regular guests. For stays of more than 4 days, it is possible to negotiate the price.
On site, there is a tavern where guests can purchase a full-board option and spend a relaxing evening at the cosy fireplace.
Moreover, guests can dine in our tavern serving gourmet traditional meals at reasonable prices.
- wedding receptions,
- First Communion receptions,
- christening parties,
- New Year’s Eve party,
- occasional parties.
We also invite you in winter. Czorsztyn is an ideal base for ski trips with its location near numerous ski lifts in Kluszkowce, Niedzica, Szczawnica, Sromowce, Nowy Targ, Zakopane, Białka Tatrzańska, and Bukowina Tatrzańska.
- Czorsztyn Castle (5 minutes' walk),
- Czorsztyn Reservoir (10 minutes' walk),
- Niedzica Castle (possible gondola trips from Czorsztyn),
- shepherd’s hut on the Majerz Mountain (where the Polish regional cheese product called 'oscypek' is made),
- Czorsztyn being the beginning of a walking path to the Three Crowns Massif,
- grade 0 listed church in Dębno,
- rafting trip along the Dunajec Gorge,
- Red Monastery (Slovakia),
- border crossing to Slovakia (Niedzica, Szczawnica, Sromowce Niżne),
- ski lifts: Kluszkowce, Niedzica, Szczawnica, Nowy Targ, Slovakia, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Białka Tatrzańska,
- Czorsztyn open-air museum.
COME AND VISIT US!
Accommodation site in the database since: 2010-01-27
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 12:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Sports equipment rental, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Within the facility: Bar/Restaurant (Bar, Restaurant)
- For business: Conference rooms
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner and supper in one)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair) Facilities for families with children (Playroom for children, Playground [Swings, Slide, Trampoline], TV/game/recreation room)
Photos See all photos