ul. Kościelna 1B , 28-200 Kurozwęki
My agritourist offer is addressed to:
• families - hiking and biking trips, a trip to the swimming zone of the Chańcza lake (5 km) and the lake in Golejów, grill and campfire, European Tale Center in Pacanów (25 km) and the Jurassic Park in Bałtów, 'Raj' Cave in Kielce, mini ZOO, rides in the 'Safari' vehicle at the Kurozwęki palace (400 m from my facility)
• schoolchildren - Kurozwęki is a great base for trips of individual tourists and groups of children and adolescents to historic towns, e.g.: Szydłów - the Polish Carcassonne, Sandomierz and its historic center, Opatów - "the dungeons", Baranów Sandomierski with its palace, Wiśniowa and the "heart of Kołłątaj", Rytwiany with its golden forest desert, and the former Camaldoli friars monastery, Ujazd-Krzyżtopór - class "0" castle ruins, Chańcza lake with the surface of approx. 400 ha, hiking trips along Stanisław Żeromski trails......
• pensioners and singles - the village is located among meadows by the Czarna river, surrounded by large forests full of mushrooms and rich undergrowth, so mushroom-picking is also an option.
Our farm will ensure traditional Polish hospitality and delicious cuisine,
serving meals and pastries prepared by the hostess; the Kurozwęki pâté with sauerkraut and dried wild mushrooms
- local specialty, certified; millet and groat casserole, lard with peppers, apples or marjoram, rose jam croissants, and various types of pierogi.
Conditions of stay and many attractions will be tailored to your needs. Each of the double or triple rooms has its own character and atmosphere. The green room has a large terrace, lounge furniture, surrounded with greenery and flowers. The bedroom is a study in autumn colors, the living room with designer furniture - a study in pink and shades of wine. The 'blue' room has a balcony with a view of the surrounding forest and the Świętokrzyskie mountain range. Kurozwęki is a village built around a square market; its original urban arrangement is still intact. The village used to be owned by great Polish noble families: Kurozwęcki, Lanckoroński, Sołtyk, and Popiel.
Approx. 400 m from the farm, a palace and park complex is located - composed of the Palace itself, officina, orangery, and the remains of an English-style park with old plane trees. Outside the palace, in the meadows, you'll see the only American bison herd in Poland, as well as a mini ZOO. Next to our farm, there is a historic, 12th century church, housing the relics of the Holy Cross and the miraculous painting of St Mary, brought from Rome by Anna Lanckorońska.
Today, in the ballroom of the palace, summer Chopin concerts are organized.
The Kurozwęki landscapes are also an extraordinary open-air painting place.
Tourists who visit my farm will find peace and quiet, beautiful landscapes, family atmosphere, and delicious food - the landlady makes delicious pierogies herself.
Prices to be agreed individually with the owners.
At our Guests' disposal:
first-floor apartment: four single, double, and triple bedrooms,
living room with a bookcase, magazines, and audio/video devices,
large backyard with garden furniture,
grill and campfire spots.
Why visit us:
in the local stud farm, horse-riding and carriage rides are available,
the village is surrounded by great forests rich in wild mushrooms, berries, and herbs,
fishing in the Czarna river,
a supermarket next to the house.
American bisons are a very popular attraction - it's the only herd living in Poland,
Kurozwęki is a village near Staszów,
historic urban arrangement,
palace and park complex.
bike rental shop
water sports equipment rental - 6 km from Kurozwęki
horse-riding - 3 km
swimming zone - 6 km
forest - 500 m
bus station - 6 km
grocery store - 50 m
Geographical region - Świętokrzyskie Mountains
Towns and cities nearby - Sandomierz, Ujazd, Św. Krzyż, Kielce, Busko Zdrój
Attractive lakes near the facility (up to 3 km) - Chańcza (500 ha) and Golejów
ul. Kościelna 1/B 28-...zobacz telefon Staszów
Account number: 13 ...zobacz telefon 016...zobacz telefon PKO BP Oddział 1 Staszów
tel. 15-...zobacz telefon or 601...zobacz telefon
Accommodation site in the database since: 2009-04-08
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Kitchen available
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground)
Photos See all photos