Smołdziński Las 17A
Smołdziński Las, 76-214
odległość od centrum: 0.5 kilometers
Smołdzino - is a cosy village situated along the SPN routes; furthermore, it is also situated at the base of the legendary Rowokół Hill offering a splendid view of Słowiński Park Narodowy. There is the SPN Museum here.
Beautiful, wide and clean beaches attract tourists, especially those from abroad. While in Smołdzino, we cannot resist the temptation to visit the Open-air Museum in Kluki. It is an old Slavonic settlement where every year a "Black Wedding" is held: peat digging, you can also sea a horse in shoes, eat tasteful bread with home-made lard, admire historical outfits and everyday tools of the old Słowiańce.
Do come !!!
Accommodation site in the database since: 2015-03-19
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground)
Photos See all photos