Zelwa 3 , Zelwa, 16-506 Giby
Our guests may use a fully equipped house (a kitchenette, a TV set, a bathroom with a shower, a playground for children, a parking lot, a place for a bonfire, a boat. You can come with your pets (for prior approval).
Our summer house is located in Giba Municipality, about 30 m from Zelwa lake (in the
town of Zelwa) famous for fishermen for the abundance of fish. A direct access to the lake.
Attractions: horse-riding - 3 km, mushroom picking - groundcover collection, fishing, our own beach with a pier.
There is the possibility of purchasing fresh eggs and milk.
The resort is available between July - September.
- a lake 30 m
- a bathing area 30m
- a shop 1 km, a restaurant/bar 3 km
- a post office 3 km, a town near Giby - Sejny
- lakes near Zelwa, Wiłkokuk
- an old border crossing with Lithuania (Ogrodniki) 20 km
* Zelwa lake, Wilkokuk
* Sejny - a Jewish synagogue, A post-dominican complex
* Wooden churches in Giby and Berżniki
* A Marian Sanctuary in Studzieniczna
* Augustowski Channel
* rafting - including a very beautiful Czarnej Hańczy trail
* Wigry lake
* cruises on a ship, a possibility of
* renting out water equipment - including yachts, boats, canoes
* fishing and the ability to do water sports
* a post-camaldolese monastery complex
* Wigierski National Park
* Augustów Forest
* Suwalski Landscape Park with the deepest lake in Poland - Hańcza
* coach trips to Wilno
Accommodation site in the database since: 2012-05-09
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00