ul. Kopernika 36/40
odległość od centrum: 1.1 kilometers
|2 bed room||from 139 zł / night||6||See||Ask about accommodation|
|3 bed room||from 180 zł / night||4||See||Ask about accommodation|
|4 bed room||from 299 zł / night||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|6 bed room||from 49 zł / person||2||See||Ask about accommodation|
|8 bed room||from 39 zł / person||1||See||Ask about accommodation|
|Łóżko w pokoju wieloosobowym 2-osobowym||from 200 zł / night||4||See||Ask about accommodation|
We offer private rooms with bathrooms as well as beds in dorms. ladies are recommended to use the room for ladies. for guests; disposal is a fully furnished kitchen and a share living room with TV.
It is possible to buy breakfast.
The Hostel is open 24/7.
The prices are given for information purposes and do not constitute a commercial offer. We do encourage our guests to take a look at the rooms. For current prices please visit our web site. Receptionists look forward to your calls!
1) Something young 9or not) scientists, historians and art connoisseurs: the National Museum, Zachęta Art Gallery, Centrum Nauki Kopernik (Copernicus Science Centre), Muzeum Chopina (Chopin Museum), kościół św. Krzyża Holy Crosss Church), Pałac Prezydencki (Presidential Palace, Mickiewicz monument and many other attractions. Each of the places is within a walking distance.
2) Something for nature and Warsaw squirrel fans - it only takes 10 minutes by bus to Łazienki Królewskie (Royal Lazienki) and botanical garden.
3) The Old Town is just round the corner! It takes just 4 minutes - 1 minute for small talk with the receptionist and taking a map, 1 minute to dress, and 2 minutes walk to the Old Town!
4) Something for students - we are next to the main campus of the Warsaw University so you can find an abundance of cosy pubs or cafes.
5) Something for impenitent polyglot tourists. Free tours around Warsaw in English. They start within the distance of 10 minutes' walk from our hostel!
6) Something for book fans. Second-hand and antiquarian bookshops in Tamka street and Warsaw University Library as well as coffee shop bookstore, where you can read a book before buying it.
7) If you have not found anything for yourself yet - wrote or call us, and we will help you! :)
There are many places close by where you can eat or relax a bit over a cup of coffee.
The following are within a walking distance:
3 min - Nowy Świat street - shops, cafes, restaurants,
5 min - Powiśle street - "Warsaw University students' kingdom,
7 min - Centrum Nauki Kopernik (Copernicus Science Centre) and Biblioteka Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (Warsaw University Library) (with Hulakula Bowing Centre and a roof garden),
10 min - Mazowiecka street - clubbing centre of Śródmieście district,
10 min - Stare Miasto (Old Town, Plac Zamkowy (Castle Square),
15 min - Pałac Kultury i Nauki (The Palace of Science and Culture),
25 min - Stadion Narodowy (National Stadium).
How to reach us:
- from Okęcie Airport - bus no. 175 to Uniwersytet (University) stop,
- from Dworzec Centralny (Central Railway Station) - bus no. 175 or 128, for walk fans we recommend a 30-minute walk,
- from Dworzec Zachodni (West Railway Station - bus no. 158 up to Dworzec Centralny (Central railway Station) stop, then take bus no. 175 pr 128 to (University) stop,
- from Dworzec Wschodni (East Railway Station) - tram no. 22 to Muzeum Narodowe (National Museum) stop, and then from Nowy Świat street any bus stopping at Uniwersytet (University) stop,
- from Metro Wilanowska (Wilanowska underground station), where Polski Bus bus has its terminal - underground to Młociny to Świętokrzyska station, and then 12 minutes' walk to Centrum station and then bus no. 175 or 128 to Uniwersytet (University) stop,
- from Młociny underground station, where Polski Bus bus has its terminal - underground to Kabaty to Świętokrzyska station and then 12 minutes' walk to Ratusz Arsenał underground station, and then ca. 20 minutes' walk.
Our assets: quiet, safe neighbourhood, warm and friendly atmosphere, very good location, supporting personnel.
See you in Warsaw!
- Check in/Check out: from 15:00 to 11:00
- At the disposal of guests: Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Payments: Credit cards accepted
- Reception desk: Reception desk open 24/7
- Meal options: Meal options (Breakfast, Dinner, Supper, Dinner and supper in one)
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot, Baby chair, Potty) Facilities for families with children (TV/game/recreation room)
- Location details: The site is located in Warsaw: - w Centrum - w Śródmieściu