Reszel (jesteśmy bliżej Kętrzyna niż Reszla)
odległość od centrum: 0.1 kilometers
The town is located between tow cities - Mrągów and Kętrzyn. It is a quiet and perfect place perfect for relaxation. Around the family hotel you will find a water pond, an orchard, a pond, a vegetable garden, a gazebo, a grill and a place for a bonfire. We also offer spots for pitching a tent.
All of that surrounded by a large amount of trees, bushes and flowers.
- a spacious luxuriant double room, a direct access to a large bathroom equipped with a bathtub, a shower and two sinks provides full comfort
- a stylish living room with a fireplace
- a kitchen in which we serve tasty dishes prepared from ecological ingredients straight from our garden
- an additional kitchen available for the guests
- a direct access to the PC with an internet connection
- an additional open bathroom with a shower
- two comfortable double rooms, access to a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower
- a large room for a 3/4 person family, an integrated bathroom with a shower
- a spacious hallway with a comfortable couch and a TV set
THE ABILITY TO SPEND A NIGHT IN YOUR CARAVAN:
- we offer 5 stations with sanitary and electric facilities
All of our guests are provided with a safe parking space on the grounds of the lot.
Due to its location our family hotel is also a perfect place from which you may start sightseeing of the nearby historic sites. A large number of nearby lakes and cycling paths encourages active relaxation.
Here are some of the places that are worth seeing in the area.
In the Św. Lipka located 7 km away there is one of the most famous Marian Sanctuaries in Poland. Nawiedzenia NM Panny Basilica along with a gallery bypass and a convent are one of the most important historic sites from the Baroque period in Northern Poland.
In Kętrzyn, located 8 km away there are:
- A Teutonic Knights' castle from the second half of 14th century A well-preserved interior courtyard with a gate
- A Gothic church, a unique historic site is located in North-Western corner of the city. The temple was built in the second half of the 14th century by the Teutonic Knights
- The preserved fragments of the 14th century battlements with a fortified tower in the North-Eastern corner of the old battlements
- A Neogothic Świętej Katarzyny Church from 1896 It has colourful interiors with a rich equipment from the epoch
About 14 km away in Gierłoż there is the Wilczy Szaniec, the ruins of Adolf Hitler's quarters overgrown with forest.
Spend your vacations here and have a lovely stay in the Mazury region.
- Check in/Check out: from 16:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Fireplace room, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Sports pitch)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- We speak the following languages: We speak foreign languages (German)
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings], TV/game/recreation room)