ul. Okrężna 32
odległość od centrum: 0.2 kilometers
Spend your May weekend and summer vacations here.
A nice house with a garden will await you.
It is situated near a lake and a forest in a small town located on Niegocin lake on the Wielkich Jezior Mazurskich trail.
In the house there are 3 double bedrooms, 1 triple bedroom, a living room, a kitchen with a large dining area and two bathrooms.
Behind there is a garden surrounded by a high and dense hedge.
On the ground floor:
- a clear kitchen with a view of the lake
- fully equipped (a gas cooker with an electric oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge, pots, plates, cutlery)
- a dining room
- a living room (entertainment and audio equipment)
- a bedroom with a marital bed
An exit to the garden through the terrace.
A second terrace located on the side of the lake - a toilet with a shower
Flowers that have to be watered from time to time stand on the windowsills :)
On the first floor:
- a double bedroom with a balcony
- single beds
- a bedroom with a marital bed
- a bedroom with a marital bed and a single bed (there is the ability to add an extra bed here)
- a bathroom with a bathtub
- a walk-in closet
- a table with games in the hallway
Rooms are closed with keys.
For children there is a tourist cot.
- a wooden swing
- a grill
- a wooden table with benches
- for children there is a sandbox, a playhouse, a swing
An internet connection in the whole house.
- a municipal beach with a bathing area for children - about 150m from the house.
- Dezeta Tavern - offers dancing on the weekends, on other days shanties singing - about 150m from the house.
- AZS sports centre, including tennis courts, a beach, a wellness centre, the ability to rent out water equipment and Rozbitek Tavern
- an indoor swimming pool, bowling, a gym, a climbing wall - about 50 m away.
- A bar with home-made dinners and billiards as well as a bicycle rental
- A playground for children with an outdoor gym for the parents is located about 150m from the house.
- The forest is located about 250 m from the house. There are wild animals in it. If you behave like a lover of nature you might encounter them. If you ask them nicely they might pose for a photo :)
Giżycko is located about 4 km away.
You can reach it via a picturesque path along the shore of the lake.
Places worth-seeing nearby:
- Giżycko: „Wodna Wieża” water tower built in 1900
- Giżycko: Boyen Fortress erected in 1843-1855, a wonderful example of Prussian fortification style
- Ryn (30km): A Teutonic Knights' Castle
- Gierłoż (30 km): Hitler's Quarters Wilczy Szaniec
- Kętrzyn (30km)
- Mikołajki (30km)
- Wild Animal Park in Kadzidłowo (50km)
- Galindia open-air museum town in Iznot - on the road to Kadzidłowo
- Historic Viaducts in Stańczyki
- Zerwane Mosty in Grądy Kruklaneckie
- Sanctuary in Święta Lipka
- A Pyramid in Rapa
- A castle in Reszl
- A palace in Sztynort
- European Bison in Borecka Forest
It is impossible to list everything. A week of sightseeing is too little :)
Check in 14.00, check out 10.00
The house will be made available to you in clean condition so it will be great to receive it in the same state.
Smoking is allowed only in the garden provided you use an ashtray.
Animals can also spend their vacations here, after a prior arrangement.
To reserve a stay we require a deposit to be paid to the account number.
The rest of the amount is to be paid directly after reaching your destination, we surcharge a 500 PLN deposit for possible damages.
Spend your vacation with us.
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request)
- For car driving guests: Parking lot/Garage (Parking lot included in the price)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- For families with children: Wyposażenie dla rodzin z dziećmi, (Cot) Facilities for families with children (Playground [Sandbox, Swings], TV/game/recreation room)