Uhrusk 78 , Uhrusk, 22-230 Wola Uhruska
The host is a fish farmer, wine and liqueur maker, which can be sampled by the guests.
The hostess offers home-made produce, smoked meats and tasty meals. The specialities of the farm are smoked fish. The guests are always gifted with a symbolic gift like : a jar of cranberries,
pickled mushrooms or wine...
An independent house with a kitchen and a bathroom.
In the backyard there is a playground , a gazebo, a place for a bonfire.
In the area there is Bug river, on the other side there is a lovely view of Łuk Uhruski Hill.
Our own fish ponds.
The quarters are located on 816 route, between Wola Uhruska and Uhrusk.
Dinner is negotiable.
Come and stay with us! :)
- Check in/Check out: from 14:00 to 10:00
- At the disposal of guests: Grill, Place for a bonfire, Private beach/pier, Kitchen available, Udogodnienia – prasowanie/pranie (Iron and ironing board available, Laundering on request, Ironing on request)
- Within the facility: Sport i rekreacja (Gym/fitness club included in the price)
- Internet: Internet (wifi)
- For guests with pets: Pets welcome
- Meal options: Meal options (Dinner, Dinner and supper in one)
- For families with children: Facilities for families with children (Playground [Swings, Merry-go-round], TV/game/recreation room)